We are now accepting submissions from high school and college aged students (15-25) for consideration to be featured at the exhibit. On the day of the event submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges, comprised of the feature artists from each community, where 4 youth artists will be selected to feature their body of works in a separate exhibit at EK Gallery. In addition to the exhibit, one overall winner will win a $2000 cash prize. This opportunity will provide visibility for promising young artists in the community in an event that will be heavily promoted to local media.
- 2D art: Must fit within the following frame dimensions:
- 16x20 (small)
- 20-24 (large)
- 3D art: Dimensions will need to be pre-approved prior to submission. Please contact Janet Kim at janetkimpr@gmail to inquire
- Participants must be between the ages of 15-25
- Submissions must be mailed to EK Gallery with the submission form by August 9th, 2017
- Submissions will be judged on the execution and expression of the theme EMBRACE LA
For questions related to the event or submission requirements, please contact Janet Kim via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.